Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Learning to Share



Amber and I will be watching each other's babes quite a bit once I go back to work so we thought it'd be a good idea to start doing trial runs at the 2:1 baby/mom ratio. I can't say it was the most successful first go for me - as you can see from the pictures, there were happy moments but once one melted, it became a chorus and it was all I could do to comfort one long enough to get to the next one. Fortunately, Amber and the rest of the Aunties joined us and all was well. Not sure what Avery is reaching for...I'm guessing it's the binky that Bennett's not using.

We traveled to Leavenworth for the first time with the babe. It was a little cold outside still so Mom and B stayed warm by the fire in the cabin while Dad showed off his handyman skills around the property fixing this and that and planting new trees. It was great to get away from the house for a bit and enjoy some peaceful, cozy family time.



No comments: