Monday, April 25, 2011

Recap (part 2 of 2)







I had to work Easter weekend so my boys headed down for an egg hunt at Grandpa's house with the cousins. Bennett discovered chocolate and therefore the eggs were a huge hit.






Bennett put his new fishing pole to use and caught his first trout at Fish Lake in Plain. He was very excited about his "big salmon" he caught and ate it up for dinner.






The Friday before Easter we attended an Easter Egg Hunt at the Children's Museum and then dyed eggs at Shauna's. Bennett was a bit of an egg "hoarder" and even swapped his easter basket out for a shopping cart at one point to maximize egg gathering.


And I'm officially 36 weeks along - and feeling very round. I had Shauna take this picture because I am convinced I am already bigger than I was with Bennett at 41 weeks. I feel pretty good still but definitely am slowing down a bit. Brent and I toured the birth center last week and all the girl clothes are washed and folded. We're ready!

No comments: