Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a....

BOY!

We just came from our ultrasound - we can now lovingly refer to our baby with a new and much more personal pronoun! We hadn't made any predictions but many others had guesses - I heard most often that it would be a girl because I'm "carrying high" or I've had an "easy pregnancy". And maybe because of that, the one name we were sure we liked was a girl name - the name picking will take some time. I was so nervous that he wouldn't be in the right position to show us the goods that I stopped at Jamba Juice on the way to give him a little sugar high. I have no pictures to post (we don't have a scanner); but we did come home with a few cute shots of his profile and his feet for the fridge.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Linderman said...

Yippee!!! I was hoping you would post the exciting news! Can't wait to hear what you are going to name him! What a lucky little boy to have such a great Mommy!!

Love,
Elizabeth and Eva

Karen and Andy said...

I am so excited you two are having a little boy! Now Carter will have someone to play with!!! YIPPEEE!

Rosanne and Brian Carter said...

Can't wait to meet Baby Boy Jones!!! Will you be sharing names beforehand or keeping it a secret until after he's born? Congrats!!!